APM: Monthly Social Meeting, This Coming Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-8:30pm

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Fri Jan 10 11:35:37 PST 2014

Howdy Mongers,
Happy New Year!  We've been hard at work on developing RPerl, and also
I'm proud to announce HostGator as our new Austin.pm sponsor!
Starting in 2014 we will now hold 2 meetings per month, the 2nd
Tuesday of each month will be our casual social gathering at a
restaurant/cafe/pub, and the 4th Tuesday of each month will be our
more formal technology presentation at the HostGator offices.
Please see the updated Austin.pm website for more info:
http://austin.pm/
Please RSVP to me directly when you know if you can make it or not.
Thanks!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez

Next Meeting:
Tuesday, January 14, 2014;
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Topic:Perl vs Beer, Which Is Better?

We will talk about Beer, Moose, Ale, Catalyst, Lager, RPerl, and
anything else of interest!
Read About Moose On Wikipedia
Read About Catalyst On Wikipedia

Location:B.B. Rovers Cafe & Pub
12636 Research Boulevard B101, Austin, TX 78759
(512) 335-9504