APM: Social Meeting TONIGHT Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30pm

Jack Lupton jacklupton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:52:35 PST 2014

Yes! The social meetings are at BB Rovers until we decide on a better
place. I would prefer somewhere that has Lonestar on draft. Hostgator
turned out to be a good experience two weeks ago, and they have a great
meeting room. In case no one else is there, I'll be at BB Rover a little
late. Probably 7:15 or so.