APM: Catalyst Meeting Rescheduled, Next Tues 12/3 7pm

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Mon Nov 25 20:00:08 PST 2013

Great Jack, see you then my friend!  :-)
Perling,~ Will

On 11/25/2013 at 8:11 PM, "Jack Lupton"  wrote:Count me in, for sure!
I'll be there Dec 3.
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Will Braswell  wrote:
 Howdy Mongers,
Most people can do next Tuesday, so we will reschedule our meeting!
Catalyst Open Discussion & Presentation(s)Tuesday, December 3rd,
7:00pm Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf13376 N. Highway 183, Suite 800, Austin,
TX
We also have our normal December meeting scheduled for Tuesday 12/17,
and if there is enough interest we can always add more meetings like
12/10, etc.
See y'all next week!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez
On 11/25/2013 at 3:17 PM, "Jeffrey Benton"  wrote: I talked to my boss
about showing stuff off and he said that would be fine.  I just can't
hand out any code.   I can do next week, 12/3,  but 12/10 would work
better.
I have not been to any APM meetings yet so I am sorry if these are
dumb questions. Is there a projector?  Is there internet connection?

-- Jeff

 ===
           ===
        =====