APM: Perl Catalyst

Jack Lupton jacklupton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:53:22 PST 2013

I sent this message to Will not realizing I had to find the 'Reply All'
option.

Frank, John, Mike, Thanks for responding. I've been watching some of the
videos from other Perl Monger meetings like the Salt Lake City meeting.
It's great stuff. http://saltlake.pm.org/past.html

Will, Absolutely. Sounds great. There has been a conflict for me the.past
couple of meetings. Maybe a weekly study group approach would be
appropriate if the idea generates enough interest and a sponsor.
 I think its cool that the CPAN Catalyst Maintainer, John Napiorkowski,
lives near Austin and is a member of the Austin Perl Mongers.

I'm itnomad on the MagNET and on the Freenode servers. I am somewhat shy
about asking questions in huge audiences, but have found the Perl related
channels to pretty great. I usually tend to think, 'If I just study a
little harder, I can figure this out'.