APM: [event] MongoDB Austin on Feb 15

Meghan Gill meghan at 10gen.com
Wed Jan 2 16:06:00 PST 2013

Hi all -

Happy New Year!

I thought that some of you would be interested in attending MongoDB Austin,
the annual conference dedicated to the open source, NoSQL database MongoDB.
This year’s event will be held on February 15 and will include a wide
variety of sessions to meet the needs of developers and administrators at
all levels of expertise.

Sign up before Jan 18 to take advantage of early bird pricing, which is
only $75: http://www.10gen.com/events/mongodb-austin

Have an interesting MongoDB experience to share? We’ll also be accepting
talk proposals from the community through Jan 4:
http://www.10gen.com/talk-proposal

Hope to see you there!

Cheers
Meghan