APM: A Very Perl Christmas Party Followup, New Sponsor

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Thu Dec 19 16:59:09 PST 2013

FORWARDED REPLY FROM mst BELOW

Actually, my sign was Moose horns as popularised by CL Kao ...
although
one handed, due to (a) being the one holding the standard (b) I
figured
"half a moose sign" was pretty close to "I don't care so long as I get
Moo"

--
Matt S Trout - Shadowcat Systems - Perl consulting with a commit bit
and a clue

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/
http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our
CPAN
commercial support, training and consultancy packages could help your
team.