APM: Question about learning Perl

Jeffrey Benton jeffreyrbenton at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 12:32:50 PST 2013

Just do it. :)

Find a project or something you want to do and start using perl.  I have found that approach the most effective.

I have read through the "* Perl" O'Reilly books and found that helpful.  Google helps a lot when I have specific questions.  Reading the docs for the modules that I am using.

-- Jeff

===
===
=====