APM: Need ideas for YAPC Arrival Dinner

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Sun Apr 7 20:07:29 PDT 2013

Loud music preventing talking is a minus. Wouldn't that be a problem with Stubbs Sunday night?

Also not that it's a deal breaker but YAPC has many vegans. I know Stubbs' only vegan choice is corn. The vegan issue is low on the list for this meal since usually they have an anti-arrival dinner on Sunday, but it would be nice to accommodate.

Todd