APM: Activity?

Lynn Bender linearb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:52:10 PDT 2012

Jeremy,

I'd like to let you guys know that I've been following the thread,
and will be happy to promote you with big fanfare when you're ready.

Because of the NLP/Machine Learning/Data stuff I do, I'm finding it
necessary to make Python my primary language, but I still have a tremendous
affection for perl. It and Bash were the first two languages I learned.

--
-Lynn Bender
http://geekaustin.org