APM: Meeting Report

Keith Howanitz howanitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:01:14 PDT 2012

I'm happy to see so much traffic on this list again.

While the new apm president's project is not terribly exciting to me,
having been at the last meeting, I did not get the feeling that he was
trying to monopolize the group to the exclusion of other topics, and I
am very thankful to him for his efforts in reinvigorating apm. I
welcome all Perl subjects, even ones that are not directly interesting
to me. I think a healthy, busy, group will have plenty of time for all
types of Perl subjects and presenters.

--
-Keith
howanitz at gmail.com