APM: YAPC 2013 in Austin

Thomas L. Shinnick tshinnic at prismnet.com
Mon Jul 23 13:45:30 PDT 2012

At 02:58 PM 7/23/2012, Todd Rinaldo wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>It looks like this has become public, so I thought I'd draw your
>attention to this announcement about YAPC Austin in June of 2013.

Still looking at 6/25 - 6/27 ?
(Bid pdf  http://news.perlfoundation.org/yapc/Austin%20YAPC%20Proposal.pdf)

><http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/07/yapcna-2013-will-be-in-austin.html>http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/07/yapcna-2013-will-be-in-austin.html
>
>cPanel wanted to host a conference. Houston, where we're based out,
>of has been done before (Jeremy++). We thought Austin would be a
>desirable location for people to visit.
>
>You may see an uptick in your mailing list's membership. People
>often join the mailing list for the upcoming city where it'll be. If
>you have any questions, please feel free to mail this list and I or
>someone else will try to get you an answer.

Where do I volunteer?  I live near enough to help out.

>Thanks,
>Todd Rinaldo
><mailto:toddr at cpanel.net>toddr at cpanel.net

Thank you!  Austin is a city of live music and too much tech too!

BTW: I'll be at the meeting on Wednesday.

What does "Array(4).join('foo')" translate into in that
incomprehensible language Perl?  :-P