APM: Meeting time / location

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Tue Aug 14 20:21:55 PDT 2012

Jeremy & Mongers,
I've called around to find this month's Austin Perl Mongers meeting
place, scheduled for 8pm next Wednesday, August 22nd.
I am 95% sure we will be meeting in the private dining room of:
Reale's Italian Cafe13450 North Highway 183, Austin, TX 78750
http://www.realespizza.com/
I've dined at Reale's many times and can vouch for the quality.  I
spoke to the manager today, and I will confirm the reservation with
him tomorrow, at which time I will send a status update.
The current August Austin.pm meeting agenda includes:
Jeremy:  YAPC::NA 2013 Planning & LogisticsWill:  Perl 5 Optimizing
Compiler & Trello Bot
Does anyone else have any items to add to the agenda?
Thanks,~ Will
On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Jeremy Fluhmann  wrote:Do we
have a location for next week's meeting?  I assume the
8p-10p time slot again?  I just wanted to put another Eventbrite event
out there.
Thanks,Jeremy--
 Jeremy Fluhmann
_http://twitter.com/jfluhmann_