APM: Texas Linux Fest: The 2011 Call for Papers is Open (and some personal bitching about pm.org mail policy)

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:32:15 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a bit far away to be the primary contact but in any case I asked
> the organizers
> of the event if they have community stands. If they say yes we will
> need some more organization.

OK, so just as I sent this message I already got a response from the
organizers and it seems our request was accepted.

So I've setup a page on the TPF wiki to coordinate the presence:

https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2011_texas_linux_fest

BTW the organizers are actually looking for someone to help out
coordinating all the booth spaces:
http://groups.google.com/group/texaslinuxfest/browse_thread/thread/dffcff39c680ee28

If any of you have the tuits to do that we could get some good points there
(or a good location for the booth :)

regards
   Gabor