APM: Perl Developers Needed

Justin Turner jturner at trionworlds.com
Thu Dec 15 08:58:01 PST 2011

For clarification, this is a direct hire for Trion Worlds, the new hire will be working directly with me at Trion! We build video games on a massive scale. (Specifically our team will be helping in the automation across our enterprise, from video game deployments to server setups) If you love big data, new technologies, a fun gaming environment, this place is for you!