APM: Texas Linux Fest - Spread the word: registration now open!

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:09:19 PST 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Subject: Spread the word: registration now open!
To: texaslinuxfest at googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We're thrilled to announce that registration is now officially open!  Just
visit http://register.texaslinuxfest.org to get started.

We have two ticket levels -- both include full access to the program, expo
floor, and evening events.  The supporter ticket is for those who can afford
it, and helps underwrite the cost of putting on the event; that's $40 and in
addition to the all-access pass you get the official Texas Linux Fest
t-shirt and the conference bag.  The enthusiast level ticket is for people
who just can't swing full price, it's $15, and doesn't include either item.
But, as mentioned, you still get to attend the talks and the booths.

If you've been waiting, browse right over and dust off your keyboard,
because this is your chance.  Thanks to the hard work of our friends at
SCALE and the always-helpful Paypal, we're using Paypal's Payflow process to
handle payments, so we can accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and
Discover. You do not need a Paypal account!