APM: Fwd: Linux X Window Programmer position in Austin

Mark Lehmann mark at marklehmann.com
Sun Mar 29 19:32:11 PDT 2009

In case anyone is looking.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <bpiland at tacworldwide.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Subject: Linux X Window Programmer position in Austin
To: mark.lehmann at journeyresearch.net

I wanted to see if you, or someone you know, might be interested in a Linux
X Window Programmer position in Austin.  I’ve included the description
below.

If you’re interested, I’d like to get a better feel for how your skill set
matches this specific position.  Please complete the brief questionnaire
below, and then I’ll give you a call to discuss it.

Please include an updated copy of your resume if possible.  Please make sure
that the key skills from this specific position are reflected in your
resume.  I just want to make sure the manager can spot them easily.

Thanks,

*Brian Piland
**Technical Recruiter
*TAC Worldwide
*bpiland at tacworldwide.com*

*
Linux X Window Programmer #05898
*This is a Contract and positions in South Austin (78746).

   - Accelerated-X Window on OpenGL/ES and OpenVG hardware for our Ubuntu
   Linux Solution on an ARM embedded processor.
   - Looking for someone with experience using a graphics accelerator to
   improve the performance of X.org drivers on Linux systems.
   - Familiarity with OpenGL/ES and OpenVG APIs is a plus.

**

*QUESTIONNAIRE:*

1.       How many years of experience you have with each of the following?
(not all are required)

·         *Linux*

·         *Accelerated-X *

·         *X Window *

·         *Ubuntu Linux Solution *

·         *ARM embedded processor*

·         *Graphics Accelerator*

·         *OpenGL/ES *

·         *OpenVG*

·         *X.org drivers
*

2.       When would you be available to start?

3.       What is your Contract Rate?

4.       What is your current Citizenship status?

5.       What is the best number/time to reach you?

Note:  I chose to contact you because your resume had been posted to one of
the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously
submitted your resume to TAC Worldwide Companies. If you are not currently
seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date,
please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request.
If you would rather choose to be removed from our mailing list, please use
the "opt out" link attached.  If the link is not visible, please reply and
let us know.

If you are interested in this position, please click
here<http://jobs.tacworldwide.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_response.jsp?d=22_2195220966494_434573_102341_1_Brian+Piland&t11=1238018095572>
.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click
here<http://jobs.tacworldwide.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=32325f323139353232303936363439345f3433343537335f3130323334315f315f427269616e2b50696c616e64&e=1ae&t11=1238018095573>
.

Lookup Candidate<http://jobs.tacworldwide.com/employers/open_candidate.jsp?canid=2195220966494&teamid=0&docids=-1>

--