APM: Fw: From som s and other Perl group members on LinkedIn

James Choate jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 12 12:36:16 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Perl Group Members
To: James Choate
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: From som s and other Perl group members on LinkedIn

      Linkedin Groups June 12, 2009
      Perl
      Activity: 2 news articles | 1 Job

      Latest News
            Recursion with Perl and CDS 0 comments »
            http://usestrict.net/2009/06/10/recursion-with-perl-and-cds/ | June 10, 2009

            I've always had a problem with recursion. Not with the general theory that a function will call itself, etc - no, that's easy. The hard part was when I had to deal with complex data structures in Perl (an array- or hashref containing a hash of arrays of...…

            Perl jobs 0 comments »
            http://usestrict.net/perl-jobs/ | June 8, 2009

            A handy tool which fetches job RSS feeds from different sources. Originally built for Perl jobs only, now allows the use of search keys.…

      Job Discussions (1)
            Sr. Test Engineer for Bangalore Based Product Development company 0 comments »
            Posted by som s, Recuiter

            Find the best talent on LinkedIn
              a.. Reach over 40 million top professionals
              b.. Be alerted to good matches automatically
              c.. Receive on average 30 applicants
            Get Started »

      Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

      LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation.