APM: BumpTop Beta

James Choate jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 23:59:42 PST 2009

Hi,

Installed BumpTop this evening while at work doing some system
upgrades w/ lots of time waiting on bits to move about.

Very cool, like the interface very much. Doesn't seem to lose
any of the normal windows functionality while adding some
neat features.

I suggest any Windows users sign up, there is a Mac version
coming. Don't know if they let you sign up just for that. I did
sign up for that version as well. Will be interesting to see how
it interacts with the generic OS X interface on my two Mac
books.

Check it out, should be worth your effort!

Take care.

ps What is the topic for this months meeting anyway?