APM: Hacking Society Austin Dec. 8 7-9pm

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 05:42:25 PST 2009

The December gathering of the Austin chapter of Hacking Society is next Tue. As usual we'll be meeting from 7-9pm at the HEB Central Market Cafe.

I'll be giving a short update on the CRC hackspace for those who are interested. It is still looking like we'll have the paperwork submitted this month and should pick the physical space late in Jan. '10.

Don't forget that our format has changed recently. So, please bring something to show or share that you feel hacks society in one way or another using science or technology. I usually bring magazine articles and whitepapers (eg arxiv.org.) There is supposed to be wireless available as well if you need net access.

http://www.hackingsociety.org/

http://www.centralmarket.com/Stores/Austin-Central.aspx

--
 -- -- -- --