APM: Austin Hacking Society - Aug 11 Meeting

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 06:08:03 PDT 2009

It's once again the time for all the Hacking Society members to get together and discuss our projects and other interests. In particular I'll give you an update on the Confusion Research Center effort.

Now for the particularls,

Tuesday Aug. 11, 2009
7-9pm
HEB Central Market (on N. Lamar between 38th and 45th)
Look for the group with the red covered "Applied Cryptography" book on the table.

A couple of other things going on this week are the Austin Perl Mongers meet on Wed. and the next meet of The Robot Group Maker SIG on Thu.

Hope to see you there!

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus