APM: September Meeting - Perl 5.10 - aka Perl 6 implemented in Perl 5

Mark Lehmann mlehmann at lehmbrain.net
Mon Sep 8 07:40:04 PDT 2008

Subject: September Meeting - Perl 5.10 - aka Perl 6 implemented in Perl 5
We're getting close to the meeting.  A couple of things:

- Does anyone have a project that we can use for the meeting?
- Is anyone keenly interested in specific parts of perl 5.10, so we can
focus on them?
- Who would like to assist with the presentation?

- For lack of a better place, I'll get the room at Mangia Duval again, with
a fall back to Mangia Mesa.  The key issue is having a place that we can has
no cover charge, that will do individual checks, where people can come an go
at different times, and has a room closed off from other customer chatter.

--
Mark Lehmann
512 689-7705 M