APM: I would like to post an open PERL position in Austin to your site

Cheryl Kinney ckinney at COMPLETE-SOLUTIONS.com
Fri Jun 20 11:34:26 PDT 2008

Can you help me do that?  Below is a brief description of the project
requirements in Austin:

Experience: More than 7 years with advancing level of  I/T proficiency.

Required Skills & Knowledge:
* Solid Knowledge and working experience with PERL scripting
* Solid Knowledge and working experience with Apache Server
* Knowledge in .NET: C#, ASP. NET, Winforms, Web Services, ADO .NET,
etc;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents;
* Ability to work with little or no supervision;
* Working Experience with MS SQL Server

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheryl Kinney, CPC, CIR

Executive Recruiter

CompleteSolutions

4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 310,

Houston, TX - 77027

Phone: 713-974-9060 x 110

Fax:  713-974-9059

Email:  ckinney at complete-solutions.com
<mailto:murali at complete-solutions.com>

www.complete-solutions.com <http://www.complete-solutions.com/>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.