APM: Topics, topics, topics

Taylor Carpenter taylor at codecafe.com
Sat May 12 10:21:42 PDT 2007

So we had previously talked about doing the following topics

    * Perl::Tidy and Perl::Critic
    * LISA related info (probably short overview)
    * closures & refactoring (from LISA but could be stand alone)
    * POE or (DICE Doug?)
    * Self modifying code and other fun stuff
    * Geodata/Geolocation

Any other interesting topics?  Any one care to present anything? :)

On a side note I saw this on use.perl.org - 01:00 PM Perl 6: HEREDOCS
Have Changed

	A note to myself and others who have had trouble with HEREDOCs in
Perl 6: the syntax has changed. Try something like:

	    say q:to/endSAY/;
	    class Config;
	    # Pugs/Perl 6 configuration, autogenerated from pugs -V.

	    # our configuration info
	    my %Config = (
	    endSAY

	instead of using "<<". (Note the "q" followed by ":to" followed by
the terminator "/endSAY/"...)

Taylor