APM: Show of hands for informal meeting at Mangia

Matthew Weigel unique at idempot.net
Wed Feb 21 18:29:05 PST 2007

Taylor Carpenter wrote:
> Please say if you can make it.  If its only going to be a couple of
> people we do not need the Chicago room reserved.

I didn't respond earlier because I wasn't sure, but I went ahead and went.

I got there a bit late, and the Chicago Room was not reserved; there were no
Perl Mongers.  Apparently the reservation was recorded for the wrong day, and
at least one person had been told "we have no record of the Perl Mongers" and
left.  They realized the mistake when I showed up and asked.

I went ahead and stuck around for about an hour afterward, but I got there at
7:30 and I guess everyone else had been turned away by then.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker