APM: No meeting tonight.

Thomas L. Shinnick tshinnic at io.com
Wed Feb 21 11:55:15 PST 2007

At 10:32 AM 2/21/2007, Mark Lehmann wrote:
>Sorry ya'll.  I just remembered that today is Ash Wednesday which is
>a big day for the Christian religion.  I won't be able to make the
>meeting.  I suggest that several people get together informally at
>Mangia tonight and discuss current projects that they are working on.

Wow, am I clueless!  Thanks Mark.  I won't make it tonight.

I was going to bring the PC and show a distressingly bad small web
app and ask for comments.  Rats, I'm sure I'll have it perfect by
next month... :-P
Tom

--
I'm a pessimist about probabilities; I'm an optimist about possibilities.
     Lewis Mumford  (1895-1990)