APM: dinner, beer?

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Mon Dec 10 19:27:42 PST 2007

Ok we're set:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/383228/

The idea btw of doing upcoming.org is to automate the website post by
either using their REST api, or just the RSS for this group (I made one)
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/383228/ which would suffice.

..But having started this I then looked at the existing code I have
(ugh: lousy, messy, horrible stuff using a bastardized CGI::Application)
and also my todo list and thought maybe I can interest someone in the
group in this project? Meantime I'm still looking for my scp client so
perhaps someone could update the site the old fashioned way?

Sam