APM: I am still looking for an OO Perl Developer!

Michelle Jacobsen mjacobsen at vadoinc.com
Tue Sep 5 11:59:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

We still have not found the right candidate for the Perl Engineer
position that we have in Austin.  Our client is de-emphasizing the
apache/mod_perl requirements and focusing on the perl+rdbms skills in
the hopes that it will expand the list of candidates.

Please let me know if you are interested or perhaps know anyone who
would be interested in this opportunity!

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Michelle Jacobsen

VADO, Inc.

(925) 824-3311