APM: Location, location, location

jchristy1 jchristy1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 5 14:17:17 PDT 2006

I like the ARL meeting place. It is quiet, centrally located, secure and
clean.
Maybe a simple justification to the state would work...?

   It could be beneficial to the State to encourage sharing of technical
   information among a pool of IT professionals that might someday be
   called on to provide for IT staffing requirements.