APM: May meeting

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Mon May 15 11:48:33 PDT 2006

Hi,

The May Austin Perl Mongers meeting is this Wednesday, 7:00 PM
at ARL as per usual.  Directions to ARL are at
http://austin.pm.org.  I'll be talking about:

  A look at some interesting programming idioms and paradigms and
  how you can use them with Perl

...or somesuch.

This month we'll try having the pre-meeting dinner at Top Notch,
just to try something different (and because I think they make a
tasty burger!).  Top Notch is at 7525 Burnet, a couple miles
south of ARL.  It's on the east side of the street just a bit
south of Northcross Mall.  Dinner is at 5:45-ish.

And I just remembered that Top Notch is *CASH ONLY*, so you'll
have to bring some of those old fashioned green pieces of paper
with numbers on them.

See you there.
    - Ian.

--
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
        -- Douglas Adams