APM: Meeting topic

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Sat May 6 12:38:40 PDT 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 09:51:06AM -0500, Ian Remmler wrote:
> At the last meeting when we talked about a topic for this month,
> I said I could talk a bit about some lesser-known yet nifty
> programming paradigms and idioms and how they can be used with
> Perl.

OK, due to lack of violent opposition I'll talk about that
stuff.

And just for something a bit different, I'd like to propose
having the pre-meeting meal at Top Notch, a great burger/fried
chicken/etc. joint a couple of miles south of ARL on Burnet.
Violently oppose (or just suggest something) if you'd rather do
elsewise.

	- Ian.

--
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
        -- Douglas Adams