APM: March Meeting Cancelled

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Mar 8 19:22:34 PST 2006

Hey Michael-

I think that would be a good topic. Last year's presentation went well.
Does April work for you? Maybe you could bring us up to date on the
progress with SA too. We could invite the Linux groups too.

David

On Mar 8, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Michael Parker wrote:

> David Bluestein II wrote:
>>
>> Topic suggestions are welcome. I might could do something on creating
>> PDF documents via Perl/LaTeX if anyone is interested.
>>

> Sorry, I don't have a location, but a possible topic for a future
> meeting.
>
> It might be for too small of an audience, but if folks are interesting
> in learning how to write their own SpamAssassin plugins, I've got a
> presentation all worked up from last years ApacheCon.  It can run
> between 30 and 60 minutes depending on how many examples we go over.
>
> Like I said, might not be enough interest, but I've got the slides if
> folks are interested.  I list the talk as for intermediate perl folks.
>
> Michael

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --