APM: March Meeting Cancelled

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Mar 8 19:10:14 PST 2006

Due to the fact that Ian is out of town, and Wayne has to go out of
town, we do not have a location for a March meeting. We didn't have a
topic either :(

So, unless someone has a location and topic, we're going to skip March,
and the next APM meeting will be April 19th.

Topic suggestions are welcome. I might could do something on creating
PDF documents via Perl/LaTeX if anyone is interested.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --