APM: March Topic Suggestions Sought

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Mar 6 09:39:26 PST 2006

Okay, so we almost had a topic, if only Mike were here :)

Anyone have something interesting they are working on they would like
to present? Or other suggestions?

Ian is out of town next week Wednesday, so we cannot meet at ARL. We
can meet somewhere else though (Wayne or Mark can probably host).

David