APM: Web Developer (PHP) Position - Austin, TX

Sonali Nimbagiri sonali at technozant.com
Fri Jun 2 09:48:55 PDT 2006

Hello,

We have a immediate 2+ months contract position with one of our clients in Austin, TX for a Web Developer with strong PHP skills. Below given is the Job description. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in this position.

Thanks
Sonali
Technozant
773-693-0147
sonali at technozant.com
www.technozant.com

Web developer with a minimum of 3-4 years of PHP experience to perform web development at a large retail customer in the Austin area.  This contract position will give the chosen individuals the opportunity to work on a search engine, add features to product pages and addpayment types to the web site.

Minimum Qualifications:

3-4 years PHP development experience

3-4 years of MS SQL server experience or Oracle

XML experience - prefered

5 years working in web services environment - preferred

Experience in a UNIX environment with some background in Scripting would be helpful