APM: January Meeting this Wednesday on PUGS

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Sun Jan 15 14:31:57 PST 2006

JANUARY PERL MEETING

Ian Remmler will be presenting at 7 pm:

See the power of the Perl of Tomorrow... Today!  Sort of!  We'll
play with Pugs, the surprisingly functional (since it's written
in Haskell, heh :) Perl6 compiler.  I'll probably talk about some
of the other cool Perl6 stuff that Pugs can't do yet as well.

Meeting will be this Wednesday the 18th, at the offices of Servergraph
(on N. Mopac, NOT the old offices on 6th street).

Dinner at 6:00ish at Pok-e Jo's in the Arboretum.

We're working on updating the website.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --