APM: iCal for meetings

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Fri Dec 8 12:16:55 PST 2006

the other group I attend regularly drives their events listings through
upcoming.org, which also provides iCal integration:
http://upcoming.org/news/archives/2004/03/11/ical_int/
http://refreshaustin.org/ (the last meeting was this week, and as we've
not scheduled the next one yet, there's nothing to see here!)
I've mentioned this before as a good way to decentralize the website
maintenance - any group member could add an event on upcoming, and have
it show up on austin.pm.org. Their api is documented here:
http://upcoming.org/services/api/
and the perl module for the truly lazy is here:
http://search.cpan.org/~gknauss/WebService-Upcoming/Upcoming.pm

Sam