APM: T-Shirt Order Summary--Last Call

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Thu Aug 3 07:09:57 PDT 2006

Everyone-

Here is what I have in terms of t-shirt requests, feel free to add
yourself to the list below and let me know the details of your shirt
order (quantity-size-color). I need to have final count tomorrow since
Omaha PM needs it by the 8th.

If your size isn't listed, put it in and send this back to me. If you
have not specified already, choose your  color:

"BLACK": white print on black shirt
"ASH": black print on ash (grey) shirt

Rough cost estimate from Omaha is: "we're probably talking $8 USD per
shirt for XXL+, $6 USD for any smaller size" plus shipping the box to
Austin. So a dollar or two a shirt there. The estimate is arrive end of
August, early Sept, so we'll distribute at Sept APM. Once we have the
final count, I'll get a price from Omaha and we'll setup how to pay for
it.

Chris Connally (paid)
	1   4XL   black
	1   4XL   ash

Mark Lehmann
	2 XXL

Jim Lacey
	1 XL

Jack Lupton
	1 XL

Ian Remmler
	1

Sam Foster
	1

David Bluestein
	2 L ash

Wayne Walker
	1

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --