APM: Framework help: Can HTML::Template do this? If not, what CPAN module can?

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Thu Sep 8 15:16:26 PDT 2005

You can do this with TMPL_IF and TMPL_INCLUDE
<head>
  <tmpl_if name=calendar_present>
    <tmpl_include name="path/to/cal.js">
  </tmpl_if>
</head>
stuff
  <tmpl_if name=calendar_present>
  </tmpl_if>

This requires that you set calendar_present=1 in the calling program.

Since I'm not sure what decides if the calendar ends up in the
container, I can't guess further