APM: Fw: [WebMopac] Web Developer Position at Wholesecurity

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sat Mar 5 15:48:31 PST 2005

Web Developer - (Contract-to-Perm Opportunity) *

WholeSecurity, www.wholesecurity.com, has developed a unique behavioral
approach for the detection and mitigation of new and unknown forms of
malicious code/threats at zero-hour on desktops, laptops and unmanaged
systems. Additionally, WholeSecurity has the behavioral capability to
detect site spoofing or phishing for major trusted brands. We are well
funded by two of the leading venture capital organizations in the world.
We have assembled an experienced management team, a group of world
renowned advisors and a core of brilliant dedicated employees. We are
looking to add a smart, highly motivated individual to our CO Management
Console Development Team that craves the excitement and opportunity of a
startup atmosphere.

*Responsibilities include - *As a key member of the Confidence Online
Management Console Group, responsibilities include developing internal
database web applications, as well as maintaining/enhancing customer
facing applications.

*Requirements*

You must have experience with:

4-5+ years of solid Web development with one or more of the following:
Java, J2EE, JavaScript, HTML
Web design experience including data presentation and application
usability. Design using XHTML, CSS and JSP or another template system.
Web Services development using either SOAP, WSDL or similar technologies
Struts/MVC

*Additional Pluses:*

Strong SQL programming experience (Postgresql is a plus).
JDBC and database querying experience
Apache/Tomcat server experience
PHP, Perl, DHTML

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute
conversation with the average voter."
--Winston Churchill
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."