APM: Meeting Next Wednesday the 15th

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Thu Jun 9 14:54:25 PDT 2005

It is that time again, and we have a split topic for this month, with 4
presenters.

Ezra Pagel: Log::Log4perl
Bill Raty: Java.pm (and how to call Java using a Perl interface)
Ian Remmler: Acme::* (and a secret program demo to be revealed live at
the meeting)
David Bluestein: Catalyst (Perl's answer to Ruby on Rails and AJAX)
[Time Permitting]

We'll also discuss a joint meeting with the MySQL users group where we
show off how perl works with Mysql.