APM: Error in Catalyst Presentation

Bryan K. Reed bkreed at hackboy.com
Thu Jul 21 08:57:23 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 09:46:13AM -0500, David Bluestein II wrote:

> Next up, I'm moving it to HTML::Template, then I'll migrate it to
> mod_perl. I'll update the list as I move forward. For those who missed
> the changes for mysql:
>
> dbi:SQLite:/path/to/minimojo.db  ---> dbi:mysql:nameofmysqldatabase
>
> Note that the missing modules for the javascript post were:
>
> HTML::Prototype
> Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

Could you post a link to the article from last night.   I didn't get around
to writing down the URL.

Also, Wayne, could you post the link to that article about Damien's new
book?

Bryan K. Reed  bkreed at hackboy.com
'And sanity is really just a one trick pony, anyway.  I mean, all you
 get is one trick, RATIONAL THINKING!  But when you're good and crazy,
 the sky's the limit!'   -- The TICK