APM: Job opening at NCSoft

erik at debill.org erik at debill.org
Thu Jan 20 13:39:18 PST 2005

My group at NCSoft is looking to hire a another developer.  We're
pretty much 100% perl, though there's some C++ and ASP stuff lurking
out there that we'll have to support eventually.

The posting is at http://www.plaync.com/jobs/jobs_austin.html#billing,
but here's an inline copy for those of you who are lazy like me.

Erik

BILLING/TOOLS APPLICATION DEVELOPER - Network OPS

    The Billing/Tools Application Developer will be designing, documenting,
developing, testing, implementing and maintaining existing and future
billing and systems tools. Will also be reporting, and monitoring
applications for administrative and public use.

    Requirements:

        * 3+ years of web application development experience, 2+ years
              using perl
        * Excellent understanding of SQL programming using DBI.
        * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
        * Experience working with RDBMSs such as MS SQL.
        * Experience working with business stakeholders to develop
              requirements for software projects.
        * Good working knowledge of HTML.

    Preferred:

        * Experience with Billing system design and setup
        * Understanding of CSS & DHTML.
        * Experience with custom report writing
        * Experience with multi-product billing systems
        * Experience developing Customer Support tools
        * Experience working with Linux and Apache

    Interested candidates should send a resume along with salary
requirements to jobs at ncaustin.com.