APM: December Meeting Discussion -- Join us on IRC

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Tue Dec 13 07:40:16 PST 2005

After some discussion on the list, the meeting for December will be
Tomorrow, Wednesday Dec 14 since the 21st is too close to Christmas.

Our first choice, Z-Tejas in the Arboretum can't seat us until 8:15,
which is a little late. So we've setup an IRC channel #apm at
irc.freenode.net. Come join us there and tell us where you want to go.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --