APM: CVS and Eclipse

Bryan K. Reed bkreed at hackboy.com
Fri Apr 22 12:49:47 PDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 02:18:45PM -0500, David Bluestein II wrote:

> Also, is there a CVS plugin? I can't believe there isn't (probably a
> subversion one too). What is the best way to find these plugins?

CVS support is built in.

For subversion there is subclipse.  http://subclipse.tigris.org/

Easiest way to load the plugin is to point the software updater in
Eclipse to http://subclipse.tigris.org/update.

Bryan K. Reed  bkreed at hackboy.com
'And sanity is really just a one trick pony, anyway.  I mean, all you
 get is one trick, RATIONAL THINKING!  But when you're good and crazy,
 the sky's the limit!'   -- The TICK