APM: March Meeting on Asterisk

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Thu Apr 7 13:27:45 PDT 2005

DOH I got swamped, then forgot.
On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 12:40:17PM -0600, Evan Harris wrote:

> Thanks to you and Chris for the great presentation.
>
> This is a request for posting the debug/sample demo scripts that you were
> using during the display, if possible, so we can grab them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Evan

rename the CGI, then put this script in it's place with appropriate
changes to the perl file arguments below

#!/bin/bash

ulimit -t 30

if [ -f /tmp/debug_tty ]
then
        TTY=`cat /tmp/debug_tty`
        /bin/rm /tmp/debug_tty
        export PERLDB_OPTS="TTY=$TTY ReadLine=0"
        perl -d /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/main_agi $* 2> $TTY
        exit $?
else
        perl /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/main_agi $*
        exit $?
fi

Use this script (I name it debug_once, put it in /bin, and run it as
root) to trigger a debug session.

#!/bin/bash
tty > /tmp/debug_tty
chown apache  /tmp/debug_tty