APM: Next Weeks Meeting Topic-Suggestion and Volunteers?

Michael Parker parkerm at pobox.com
Fri Sep 10 10:28:19 CDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 10:04:30AM -0500, Mark Lehmann wrote:
> Spam Assassin.

What kind of a talk on SpamAssassin would people like to have?
Something general?  Something about the upcoming 3.0.0 release?

I'm presenting a talk at ApacheCon in November on "Storing
SpamAssassin User Data in SQL Databases," it might be a good time for
me to practice that talk.  It will mostly cover the new Bayes/AWL data
in SQL functionality that is being added for the 3.0.0 release but
also putting user prefs in SQL.

It would have to be October, I'm not done with the talk yet.

Michael
SpamAssassin Developer