APM: Fw: [LPJC-jobs] Tech: SW Eng, Ashleylaurent.com

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sun Oct 24 17:10:45 CDT 2004

Forwarded by Christopher Baker <chris at chrisbaker.net>
 From:    Kathy L <frogwerkz2 at yahoo.com>
 To:      Launch Pad JobClub <launchpadjobclub-jobs at yahoogroups.com>

Software Engineer, Austin, TX
Job Description

Ashley Laurent, Inc., seeks to fill the position of Software Engineer in Austin, Texas, to develop broadband and network security software solutions.

Duties include:

Apply development experience with C, C++, and JAVA and articulate the
strengths and weaknesses of each development language to analyze optimal
utilization
Use additional development expertise with Visual Basic, TCL/TK, COM/DCOM,
MFC, ActiveX, Java/Swing, C#, PERL, PHP, Python, SQL or .NET to develop
programming codes and solutions for network security software
 Program PKI, IPSec, and other networking security standards and a broad
range of Web and IP technologies including but not limited to HTTP, SOAP,
SSL, XML, XSLT, IPv4/v6, IP MultiCast, VPN and routing technologies into
company firmware products
Develop embedded operating systems including VxWorks, pSOS, ATMOS,
Embedded Linux, Nucleus, etc., and the design structures required for
effective cross-platform design and implementation

Minimum Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering plus two years experience, or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering plus one year experience.

Applying

Qualified candidates send resumes to resumes at ashleylaurent.com or

Surekha Varra
Ashley Laurent, Inc.
5914 West Courtyard Drive, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78730

Ashley Laurent is an EOE

--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

This e-mail was sent from a computer belonging to Christopher
Paul Baker, resident of Austin, Texas. If you are not the intended
recipient, it means that Chris was not paying attention. If you re-
ceived the message in error, you are hereby instructed to erase it
from your system and from your mind. If you have gotten this far, it
means that you obviously are a boring person and have way too
much time on your hands--get a life! This notice has beens added
because we live in a litigious society, and lawyers and CEO's be-
lieve that such notices are necessary so we can "cover our asses."
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."