APM: October Meeting: Website Update, Room Confirmation, Speaker Confirm

Michael Parker parkerm at pobox.com
Tue Oct 12 22:13:16 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 11:57:22AM -0500, David Bluestein II wrote:

> 2) Sam (I think), can you update the website with the information for Oct? Did you get a blurb on Spamassassin with a little bit of topic/presenter details?

Hey all,

I really hate to do this, but I've had a meeting come up that I must
attend on the 20th so I won't be able to do the SpamAssassin
presentation.  I'd be happy to do it at a later date, with a more
general focus since I won't need the ApacheCon practice.

I'm really sorry for the last minute notice.

Michael