APM: Fw: [alg] Job Posting: Red Hat. Austin / Round Rock.

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Thu Oct 7 20:09:25 CDT 2004

Forwarded by Christopher Baker <chris at chrisbaker.net>
 From:    David Duffey <dduffey at redhat.com>
 To:      alg at austinlug.org
 Date:    Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:34:33 -0500
 Subject: [alg] Job Posting: Red Hat. Austin / Round Rock.
----

Red Hat is looking to hire a people person for a Sales Engineer /
Business Development Manager role to work on-site at Dell.

http://redhat.hrdpt.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=251

We are looking to hire soon, and resumes have already started to
flow in.

(cross-posting to ctlug, alg, wtlug and siglinux)

--
David Duffey, RHCE
Business Development Manager