APM: October Meeting: Website Update, Room Confirmation, Speaker Confirm

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Mon Oct 4 16:01:47 CDT 2004

ok the website is now up to date.
Actually, I had intended to follow up after last months meeting to get
these details and never did - I'll share the blame there.

However, I did write a lot of perl between then and now, and dug myself
several deep holes which I'm still climbing out of, so I might be
bringing a raft of new questions this month for anyone feeling generous
enough to answer.

Sam